Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Unmatched

Yesterday I was told in class that I will have to interview a planner and then prepare a 15 minute presentation on how the planner I choose uses computer programs in their job. Seriously? I'm in graduate school....not eighth grade. Anyway, I set up an interview for next week and have to start writing up questions for it. I hate being unprepared when I go out to talk to people....maybe I have a little bit of social anxiety. I have never been the person to interrupt someone's day for something so ridiculous. But I am a little excited and nervous about the presenting part. Years ago I was a good presenter...let's see if that sticks. Grad school is starting to look like it will be interesting. Also, the fridge in my office is so dirty there is a puddle on the bottom of it. I hate to be the person who comes into the office and judges everyone but it's pretty gross....I may ask what the cleaning process entails or if I'm even allowed to do it. Besides that, the program is paying my tuition...I can at least contribute in some way.
Now for my items I'm getting rid of, which is where he title comes in. I no longer have the item this plug belongs to....I'm not sure what happened to it though and while I feel a little bad about getting rid of a plug to a lost item when it might turn up...I probably don't need that either since I can't find it. The shirt is a hard one. I already don't really have enough clothes, but I feel strange wearing this shirt, even when I wore it in Texas I felt weird so these feelings are not new, it just is not quite my style as much as I want it to be. So there goes two more items..I may have to go clothes shopping this weekend though, I barely have enough clothes for a week...eek!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5.2

No comments:

Post a Comment