Thursday, August 5, 2010

Shoes

I love to accessorize. Shoes are my main accessory of choice, mostly because they are easy. Necklaces get in the way, earrings and bracelets end up distracting me more than providing an addition to the outfit. Shoes however, must be worn to get into most places and therefore are an excellent resource to add color to an outfit. These pink shoes provided a colorful pop to many a work outfit.
While I love shoes I am a bargain shopper. I also find that the best shoes are at thrift stores. These are also the cheapest. Over the years I have gone through periods where I wore a different pair of shoes every day of the week, at one point I had abou 30 pairs of shoes...but as I started moving every year I realized these shoes weigh me down and take up way too much space in my small car when I move. In my economizing I saved 4 pairs of shoes for fun and two work-out shoes...but occasionally grab an extra pair. I recently bought a pair of gray shoes (I know, no color in that) and will be moving out my neon pink heels to make room for those.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

No comments:

Post a Comment